What is the purpose of this policy?
To inform the user about the use of this website www.ehawedry.eu (hereinafter “Site” or “Website”) of cookies and data storage and retrieval devices, and equivalent technologies.
What are cookies and what is their function?
Cookies and data storage and retrieval devices (hereinafter all referred to as “cookies”) are files or text files that a web server downloads and stores on the user’s computer / smartphone / tablet (hereinafter “equipment”) or on the server itself, when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing from said equipment. In this sense, cookies can store information about the user’s equipment or about their browsing sessions on the websites they have visited.
What type of cookies are used on this Website and for what purpose?
This Website uses its own and third party cookies.
are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by R2M Solution Spain SL and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
This Website uses the following cookies for the purposes described below:
- Technical: cookies used on this Website by R2M Solution SRL and, where appropriate, by third parties, which allow the user to browse the Site and use the different services provided therein, including those that allow the management and operation of the website and its functions, such as the identification of sessions, traffic, security during navigation and the storage of content for dissemination and publication, such as videos, or to share through social networks. These cookies are necessary.
- Analytics: cookies used on this Website by R2M Solution SRL and by third parties, which allow the quantification of the number of users who visit the Site and perform statistical measurements and analysis of the use made by users of the content and services offered on the website. To do this, navigation on the Website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of content, services and products offered and correct the structure of the Website to improve the way of browsing it.
- External social networks: cookies used on this Website by the owners of the social networks to be able to interact with the different social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn or others) configured on this Website and / or by the own user of these social networks.
The following entities use the cookies described below for these purposes:
- R2M Solution SRL Type or Function: Technical. Server: www.ehawedry.eu These cookies are necessary and therefore are excluded from the duty to obtain the user’s consent.
- Matamo Analytics. Type or Function: Analysis. Server: www.ehawedry.eu These cookies are not excluded from the duty to obtain consent, so the user must authorize their use.
- Twitter, Inc. Type or Function: External social networks. Server: https://twitter.com/. These cookies are not excluded from the duty to obtain consent, so the user must authorize their use.
- Linkedin Ireland. Type or Function: External social networks. Server: www.linkedin.com. These cookies are not excluded from the duty to obtain consent, so the user must authorize their use.
How are the cookies on this Website accepted, rejected, revoked, or limited?
- To accept all cookies: you must click on the ACCEPT COOKIES button.
- To configure cookies: you must click on the CONFIGURE button and you will be able to access the types of cookies that can be accepted or rejected. Necessary cookies cannot be rejected.
- Transfers: By accepting cookies from Google, Inc, the user also accepts the international transfer of their personal data to the United States as reported in the following section.
- To revoke the consent granted: the cookies must be eliminated as indicated below.
To eliminate cookies: through the browser settings and according to each type of browser, using the following information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden -your-preference
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale= es_ES & locale = es_ES
- Safari for IOS (iPhone, iPad): http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Flash Cookies: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es /flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971 ? hl = is
Are international data transfers made from this Website?
The following third-party publisher carries out international transfers of data derived from cookies from this Website:
* Google, Inc. transfers data to the United States based on this adequacy, guarantee or exception decision: User consent when accepting cookies by clicking the ACCEPT COOKIES button.
Are profiles made with the cookies that are collected through this Website?
No profiling is made with the data of the cookies used on this Website.
How long are cookies kept?
The data derived from the cookies that are collected on this Website will be kept, depending on the type of cookies used, for the following periods:
Technical Cookies: they will be kept for a period of Three (3) months.
Analytics cookies: they will be kept for a period of Three (3) months.
Cookies from external social networks: they will be kept for a period of Three (3) months.